Wednesday, June 23, 2010

tHERE iS nOTHING wRONG wITH dREAMING tHE iMPOSSIBLE aND wANTING tHE bEST....oNE dAY, tHE gOD'S jUST mUST bE cRAZY aND gRANT mE mY wISH...

This BLOG is going to be very brief and short....I just want to figure out how I'm going to find the sources and means to finally buy a home in La Jolla or Del Mar, CA...OK, we found a nice townhome that's beyond our means and we really love the location....soooooo close to the beach and soooooo close to my work. I can picture the kids boogie boarding and surfing in the waters of Torrey Pines State Beach and waking up to the smell of fresh air and seeing the sun set and sun rise in your very own backyard....HaaaaaaaaaaaaH, I can only dream of this for now, but I will keep on dreaming...hoping that I will scratch the lucky scratch ticket or buy the winning lotto ticket...I have not given up, I know I will become a millionaire some day soon!!!! Hold on, my lovely home in Del Mar!!!! Wait for me!!!
I couldn't get this song off my head: BILLIONAIRE by Travie McCoy

"I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
[Chorus]Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night
ohI swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire"....watch out world...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment